Why can't I hear any audio?
There may be a few reasons why you can't hear the audio. Below is a list of things to check:
1. Check the volume of your computer or device.
2. Make sure videos on other websites can play audio.
3. Make sure that the volume on the player is up and not muted.
4. If you are a Windows user, open the Volume Mixer window and make sure the Application Volume is not muted.
5. Make sure the tab in your browser is not muted. Many browsers will display a Speaker icon in the tab indicating that there is sound playing from that tab. Often, you can temporarily mute any sound from that tab by clicking the Speaker icon. Once muted, the icon will have a "slash" through it indicating no sound. Clicking the icon again should regain any sound if muted.
5. Try a different browser. Sometimes a browser might not be compatible or configured properly. Also, you might be using an addon or extension that may be interfering with the audio. The easiest way to check is to try using a different web browser. The most common browsers are: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
If you are still having trouble, please send us a message by clicking the link below. Please be sure to provide as much information about your device and what you've tried so we can assist you better.