Why can't I hear any audio?
There may be a few reasons why you can't hear the audio. Below is a list of things to check:
1. Check the volume of your computer or device.
2. Make sure videos on other websites can play audio.
3. Make sure that the volume on the player is up and not muted.
4. If you are a Windows user, open the Volume Mixer window and make sure the Application Volume is not muted.
5. Make sure the tab in your browser is not muted. Many browsers will display a Speaker icon in the tab indicating that there is sound playing from that tab. Often, you can temporarily mute any sound from that tab by clicking the Speaker icon in the tab. Once muted, the icon will typically have a "slash" through it indicating "sound off". Clicking the icon again should regain any sound if muted.
6. Try a different browser. Sometimes a browser might not be compatible or configured properly. Also, you might be using an add-on or extension that may be interfering with the audio. The easiest way to check is to try using a different web browser. The most common browsers are: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari. NOTE: Microsoft is no longer fully supporting Internet Explorer and it is no longer compatible with our website. We recommend switching to a different browser, such as Google Chrome.